Yummy! The aroma from the coconut fragrant filled the kitchen when they were baked. The texture is soft and moist but a little crumbly. I made half of the recipe and expecting to at least make 10 muffins. Too bad, one look at the batter tells me that this is quite impossible, but still there are 10 but ‘reduced sized’ muffins to treat my colleagues…
Here you go, recipe from Bakericious
Ingredients : 25 cupcakes
200g butter (soften)
120g caster sugar
6 tbsp milk
200g cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
100g coconut powder
40g desiccated coconut
some dessiccated coconut (to drizzle on the cake)
1. Beat butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy
2. Add in egg, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
4. Add in milk and mix well.
5. Fold in sifted flour, coconut powder using spactula.
6. Add in 40g dessiccated coconut and raisins and mix well.
7. Scope the batter into the cupcake case 80% full, drizzle dessiccated coconut on the top and bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 – 20 mins.