Cookie again! Chocolate Chip Cookie this time…
Source : Almost like Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookie from Didally.com with slight modifications.
Makes 72 small cookies doubling the recipe below.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
70g castor sugar
70g brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
260g self-raising flour ( I replaced with 260g plain flour + 2½ tsp baking powder + ½ tsp salt )
130g chocolate chips (Add more if you like more choc chips)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift the flour, set aside.
3. Beat butter, essence and sugars using mixer until smooth
4. Add egg and beat until well combined
5. Stir in sifted flour and the remaining ingredients.
6. Take rounded teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls
7. Place balls about 4cm apart on slightly greased oven trays or line with baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until browned.
9. Cool in trays for short while and transfer to wire rack for cooling.