These peanut cookies are worth trying. I’ve tasted homemade peanut cookies before and I must say that this is good, I like it. The cranberry cornflake cookies could have been better if I’ve made them flatter. Gong Xi Fa Cai
Source : Peanut Cookies from Cooking Crave. Recipe below has been halved from the original recipe.
300g fried peanuts, removed skin and grind finely ( I used ground peanut )
175g icing sugar
1/2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp peanut butter
peanut oil for mixing ( I used slightly more than 100g olive oil, you will need to adjust accordingly )
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 egg, beaten with pinch of salt for glazing
1. Sift flour and icing sugar together in a mixing bowl. Add in the ground peanut, butter and peanut butter, mix well. Slowly add in oil and mix until it can form into a soft dough. You should be able to roll into ball without breaking.
2. Form into small balls, place onto baking tray lined with baking sheet. Glaze with beaten egg.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 20-25 mins till it cracks a little and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and store in air-tight containers.
Source : Cranberry Cornflake Cookie from Little Cookies Earn Big $ by Y3K
Cranberry Cornflake Cookie
50g icing sugar
2 egg yolks
135g plain flour, sieved
100g cornflakes, crushed
80g dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 140C ( I used 160C )
2. Cream ingredient (A) until smooth. Fold in ingredients B, mix well
3. Shape into rounds and arrange them on baking trays lined with greased paper.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes ( I baked for about 15 mins) until pale golden. Remove cookies, cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.