I’ve been craving for raisin oat cookies lately. Raisin and oat may look humble by themselves but they are a perfect match. These cookies are crunchy outside and a little soft inside, scone-like texture.
Source : adapted and modified from 简单生活，随心所欲，快乐充实 (葡萄干麦片饼干 )
200g butter, softened at room temperature
190g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract ( optional, not included in original recipe )
3 cups plain flour
2 tbsp custard powder
2 cups oats
1 cup raisin
60g chocolate chips ( optional, not included in original recipe )
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line baking sheets on baking pan.
2. Sift plain flour and custard powder together. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla extract, beat until combined.
4. Add in flour mixture, oat, raisins and chocolate chips, mix to combine well.
5. Drop dough by using tablespoon onto baking pan. Bake for 20 mins.